Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scared

We took Joseph to one of Joe's coworker's homes for a haunted house. Since then, we have had issues with Joseph being scared of things that he never used to be afraid of till now. Last night he ran downstairs after I put him to bed and said that he heard a noise that didn't sound like talking. I put him back in bed and he asked me to check his closet. I showed him there was nothing there. He was still really scared and wanted to sleep in our room. After discussing it with Joe, we agreed and he came to sleep in our room. I turned out the light/fan in our bathroom. He looked over at me and said, "Whew. I am glad we found out what was making the noise so I don't have to be scared anymore."

After a week of fevers ranging from 100 to over 102, Joseph's temperature tonight was normal. We didn't go to church today because he has had a fever since last Sunday. My temp was a little high, I just hope I don't get sick. I wasted my time and money going to the doctor on Thursday because he said it is a virus that would run its course and to make sure he rests and gets lots of fluids (as if I wasn't doing that already).

Samuel officially crawled last night. When we tried to record it, of course he wouldn't do it. He has been moving lots, but this is the first time he held himself up and moved. Also, he has decided that he likes to chew on his wipes. I can't get him to suck on a pear or eat pasta, but give him wipes, paper and plastic and he opens wide.

Last night I had Joe help me sort through Joseph's toys. It is hard for me to get rid of anything, so Joe was a big help. All our over abundance of toys are listed on KSL to sell. Joe also listed some of his stuff. Most of his sold already.

On another note, my time as a stay at home mom are nearly at an end. I am looking for jobs right now. I have applied a few places, so I guess we shall see if people want to hire me. It will be sad to leave my boys everyday again. They are my life and I love them so much. Spending time with both of them makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, there are trying times as well, but I am grateful for the past 6 months. I do hope and pray that we sell our house so that I won't have to work, but until then, I will do what needs to be done so that we can have a house and food on the table.

No comments: