Thursday, November 12, 2009

Interviewing again

My first interview was for a care coordinator position with AmeriCorps. It only pays a living stipend, but it seems like it would be a fun job. I think they liked me. I sent in my resume and cover letter and received a call for an interview, all within an hour of each other.

My second interview was with Gymboree. Yes...a retail store. I love their clothes and thought, why not. I enjoyed working retail summers in college. They will let me know if I get a second interview. It is only for seasonal work and I know I won't make as much as I did at UVU, but it would be fun.

I also interviewed for a position at UVU. It is a part time advisor position with graduation and transfer. I met 2 of the other candidates that were interviewing. It makes it awkward because you know they are your competition for the job and it would be counter-intuitive to say "good luck" because that means if they have good luck you weren't so lucky. Anyways. I think it went well, but I guess we shall see.

I don't know if I will be offered any positions, but until I know for sure, I will keep applying. That is what I need to do now.

No comments: