Monday, November 24, 2008

Waiting for Joe

Right now I am waiting for Joe to get out of our 1 working bathroom. I need to get ready for bed. Today was a good Sunday. Joseph has had quite the appetite lately, so I think he is growing. I want him to be a lot taller than me and at least as tall as his dad. Of course, with my genes, that may not be as easy as it sounds.

After church, Joseph and I found some seed pods that rattled. He liked them because they made music and were soft. We brought some home to be our instruments. I also let him know that on Wednesday he can come to work with me. Students won't be at UVU, so it will be a good day for him to come. When he heard the news, he drew in an excited breath and then said, "mommy, you made me happy!" What a sweet boy.

Joe is out, I have got to run!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cute is that little, "mommy, you made me happy!" Too adorable. Have a good week! We'll miss you in NJ