Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mishi Tag

4x6 - go to your fourth picture file and post the 4th picture, and then repeat with your sixth file, sixth picture.
#4

This is the day that we went to the Museum of Ancient Life. We were taking Alison and Ryan to look at reception halls and we took a little break here. I guess it is one of the largest (if not the largest) dinosaur museum in the states. This is a picture of supersaurus. Joseph loves dinosaurs at the moment. Also, he likes me to sing him "scary" songs about Halloween that I make up. He remembers them and I typically don't, so I have to remake up songs often.

#6

This a a picture of Joseph eating calamari. He really likes the "little octopus" and asks us to get it for him on occasion. He won't eat some ordinary foods, but calamari is a must with him. We are at Carrabba's in Orem. On this night as well, we had asked for a fruit bowl. The waiter forgot it and one of the assistant managers (who we know fairly well) gave Joseph a huge bowl of fruit that he prepared himself. Joseph truly enjoyed all the attention and the great food. I can't say enough about their sirloin marsala. It is the best steak ever!

I tag Meredith, Alison, Amy, Ernest and Lydia, and Danika (I don't know how often she reads this). I know Brittney reads this, but I remember her doing this on her blog.

Before I forget, last night as I was putting Joseph to sleep (which took 3 hours), he told me that his tummy hurt. I asked him why and he said that daddy had gone into his belly and eaten all his food. He also said that his heart is still broken. I asked him why and he said that daddy had eaten part of his heart. What an imagination!

No comments: