Thursday, April 29, 2010

When it rains, it pours...

My mom flew to Texas today because my Tio Blas is in ICU. He has cancer and it is fairly certain that he won't be with us much longer. This compounded by the fact that my Tio Felix is also on the cusp of death and could pass away at anytime. My grandma Juarez was in the hospital last week and then today, my cousin Roger had a heart attack. My mom is worried that my Tios passing on will mean that my grandma won't be able to take it. She has already lost 2 sons and her husband. My cousin has stabilized a bit, but he is fairly young (about 33) and the fact that he had a heart attack at this age means trouble. All in all, my mom's family is in for a rough month. Our prayers are with you. We love you very much!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, that is a lot going on! I'm thinking of you guys and your mom and her family.