Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter morning



The Easter bunny dropped off a couple of baskets for the boys. Joseph took this picture of them. His basket is dominating the picture. There were dinosaurs transformers in his basket. They are cheap and will only last a few times of play, but Joseph loved them. I think next year the Easter bunny will get something different. :)



Joseph with the chocolate bunny that the Easter bunny left him. He only gnawed at the ears a few times before saying, "I don't want to eat to much candy because it will make my tummy sick." I was impressed with his self control.



Our boys with their Easter baskets. I couldn't get them to look at the camera at the same time and I couldn't get Samuel to sit down for the picture. They are cute. They entertain each other a lot.



Our car looked nice and clean after the snow melted. It was all gone by the afternoon. A few days before, it was very windy and rainy. That left our car splotchy and dirty. This snow helped clean it. Of course, yesterday it was windy and rainy and got our car dirty again.



When I looked out the window on Easter morning, this is what I saw. Very beautiful, but very cold. General conference weekends are generally wet and rainy and a little cold here, but this surprised me.

No comments: