Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Haircuts



Samuel before his haircut.



Samuel after his haircut. His hair is so thin and light, it almost looks like he is bald. It is especially blond looking when it is short, except in the front and in the very back.



Daddy giving Joseph a haircut. He has done so much better since he realized the clippers don't cut your skin and only cut hair.



Joseph on his first day to a new school. Notice how long his hair is in this picture. On a side note, the teacher thinks he is pretty advanced for his age. I just want him to do well.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I totally forgot your blog went private! I was thinking I hadn't seen any updates from you on my blogger thing, so I clicked over and realized I'd been totally missing out. Looks like you guys have been busy! I hope you're all feeling better. We've all been sick with one random thing after another for the past month or so. Maybe when it warms up and you get a minute we can meet at a park and play.