Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What to blog about?

Joe was commenting that I haven't updated our blog in a couple of days. Joseph had his second soccer game and had a lot of fun. He is on Edgemont Team 5 and they are the lions (not cougars like one woman told me). Joseph worked on kicking the balls and even took a goal kick for his team. He even did one throw in. He had fun running around a lot and on some rare occasions, getting a foot on the ball. :)

Samuel and mommy have had bad allergies. Tonight his little eyes were so red. It could also be because he was tired. It was one of those days that he didn't want me out of his sight and much less out of my lap or arms. I subbed in a history class and it made it hard to write on the board with him wanting me to hold him.

We are still looking at houses. Wish us luck on getting the right house at the right price.

Friday we went to the Bean Museum with some friends. Joseph was happy to see his friends Bryan and Matthew. Samuel enjoyed crawling around outside but was mad at mommy for putting him in his seat when we needed to leave.

It feels like I have been working full time. I go to work from 8:30 in the morning till 11:15 a.m. and then come home for lunch. I feed the boys and then get ready to go back to work at 1:40. Now they want me to tutor a girl for about 30 minutes a day in pre-cal. Yikes. My part time job has become more than what I originally intended. I can honestly say that I am ready for the summer. Hopefully we will be in a new house and I will be able to fully focus on being home again. Maybe?

Joe's mom gets into town tomorrow night. Joseph is very excited and Samuel doesn't know that he is about to re-meet his grandma. She hasn't seen him since he was 3 weeks old. He has grown a little since then. ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

And here I thought you have been doing really good at keeping your blog updated! I'm enjoying that you are posting more. I love the pictures of Joseph in his soccer outfit. I will have to make sure the cousins get together when I am there in July - I'm not sure how yet - I guess we'll see how I am feeling. I'm a little nervous about being a mommy of two without Jeff to help out.

Good luck with your house search although right now I am not sure how you can even consider buying a house. I HATE selling houses and could never do it as often as you guys :)

Also, good luck with your job, although it is nice that you can take your boys with you to work (although I'm sure it can be distracting). Have fun with Grandma Rankin! Talk to you later!