Monday, April 12, 2010

Joseph quotes

"You have on your wedding ring? Good, I don't want anyone else to marry you."

"I have on a ring, but I am not married yet. I am just a kid."

Daddy: "Why is it called a desert?"
Joseph: "Because it doesn't have a lot of water."
Daddy: "What animals live in the desert?"
Joseph: "Animals like camels."
Daddy: "Camels are goofy looking. What makes them look goofy?"
Joseph: "They have crazy humps. Your face is goofy looking."
Daddy: "Are you saying I look goofy?"
Joseph: "Yes."

This is the conversation that I heard. Joe argues that Joseph said that camels have a goofy face. Only Joseph can resolve this, so I will ask him in the morning. ;)

Samuel sounds like he is saying "good" and he signs all done and more. He got a kick out of a song I made up using the signs for more, eat, drink, water, juice and milk. He sat in his carseat and waved his hands around wanting me to sing it over and over again. When I stopped singing and signing, he danced in his seat and had me start all over again. He is so dang cute!

No comments: