Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just to catch up

Today was a nice day. I got to nap (thanks sweetie!!). Joe and Joseph built a bird house. Joseph was so excited to be making something with his daddy. Here he is in his little work apron from Home Depot.
My two handymen.
Joseph and daddy with the birdhouse they built. Joe cut the pieces from lots of scrap wood that we have had from various other projects.

Here they are painting it. Joseph loves to paint.

Here is the assembly process at the very start of the project. I ran in to shower while Samuel was trying to get to sleep. He has had a runny nose which makes sleeping very difficult for him and consequently, very difficult for us as well since he is in our room at the moment.
On Thursday we went to Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove. My former office mate, Emily, called me on Wednesday so that we could get together. She had her nephew Ammon with her. Here are Joseph and Ammon playing together. He is only a few months younger than Joseph, but a lot taller.
Jospeh loved the park. He ran around everywhere and told daddy that it was a park meant to be for kids to go without their mommy or daddy. He said he would hide from me when I was trying to find him. It was a fun park, but very hard to keep track of the kids.
Here is a picture of one half of the park. It is really a nice park. I liked it a lot. Too bad it isn't closer, otherwise we would go more often.

No comments: