Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lagoon







So, yesterday Joe's company had a company picnic at Lagoon. Joe and I debated on whether we wanted to drive there and attend. They normally give out some big prizes. Well, Joe and I decided that we would go. We got there right before the lunch started. Samuel was hungry, poopy, and cranky. I found a bench in a corner and fed him there. Joe won 4 tickets to Salt Lake's baseball team. At least he won something. The prizes this year were far from stellar. The best prize was an ipod touch. Joseph got to go on the bumper cars, a boat ride, and a train ride. The train ride was supposed to have wild animals along the way. Well, all of the big cats were asleep, as was pretty much every other animal. Joseph had a good time. Joe and I were happy that he had a good time.

Last night Joe watched the Changeling. It is the story of the mother whose boy disappears and the cops give her someone else in his place. Joe said that he can watch horror movies, murder movies, zombie movies and nothing gives him nightmares. He watched that movie and it gave him nightmares. He kept dreaming that someone had taken his boys and it kept him up. He even went and peeked in on Joseph to see if he was alright. It warmed my heart to see my husband so concerned for his boys. I can understand the horror at the thought of something happening to them.

No comments: