Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick stories

Here is Joseph on the way to Lagoon with his "I dig dirt" shirt. He loves it a lot and wanted to wear it even though it was hot outside. We have had Amy, Joe's sister, here for a few days with us. She came to Utah for EFY. Well, one day she was getting him a bowl or something to that effect and Joseph said, "Your butt looks like Alison, you talk like Alison, but you are not Alison." Alison is Joe's other sister who lives out here. We laughed when we heard that. I guess that he would know because that is his eye level at the moment.

At church on Sunday he saw a man holding a little girl in his arms. He had her face under a blanket. He said, "Look mommy, he is feeding her milk."
Pictures of my 3 boys. How cute are they!! Joseph is wearing his beach shirt. That is what he calls it. Samuel is wearing a "King of the Jungle" outfit. Joe is just handsome!

Samuel was very tired of being on his belly by this point. I thought it was a cute picture. I will have to try again when Samuel isn't crying because he hates being on his belly. Once again, look at how handsome all my boys are... :)

My 2 little boys together. I tried to get Samuel to smile for the pictures, but he didn't want to. Oh well, he will learn soon enough that he can smile really big.
Here is Samuel with his drool. He is an excellent drooler and ends up getting everything he wears wet. I either put on 5 or 6 different bibs in a day or 4 or 5 outfits. Either way, he drools and gnaws all the time. Maybe there is a tooth hidden there in his mouth somewhere.
Samuel is getting better at sitting up by himself. I still put something behind him so he won't hurt himself if he throws himself back. He likes to play with toys and he investigates everything that is around him. On a side note, he cries inconsolably when his Grandma Nunez comes to visit him. I think that he has a little stranger anxiety and because she was gone to Texas for so long, he doesn't remember her.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute pics! Samuel is growing up so fast!

Michelle said...

I love the pics of Joe, Joseph, and Samuel together. So cute! See you guys again in a few days! :)