Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ugly Dimetridon

So, I bought this dimetridon for Joseph at D.I. Here is the story. Quite a few months ago, Joseph and I were perusing the toy aisle at D.I. He loves dinosaurs, so naturally, when he saw this ugly thing, he wanted it. He told me he didn't have a dimetridon. It was only 25 cents, so I thought I could buy it and replace it with a nicer one later on. A couple of months ago, I was cleaning out toys to give away on freecycle. We have been clearing out things in preparation for a move. Well, I snuck this dimetridon into one of my freecycle lots. Gone and done. Yes!

Well, a couple of weeks ago, my little boy with the great memory started to talk about his dimetridon. He told me that he thought he lost it because he couldn't remember where it was. I felt kind of bad. So Joe's sister needed to go to D.I. to look for skirts and bonnets. I took her to the D.I. in American Fork. As is tradition, Joseph wanted to go to the toy section. What do you think we found there...ugly dimetridon. Joseph was so excited. I ended up re-buying it for him for 50 cents this time. Go figure. I think that it is the exact same one that he had before because it looks just like it. I guess the person that I gave it to with freecycle wanted to get rid of it as well. So Joseph's toy came back to him in the end. :)

No comments: