Saturday, July 18, 2009

And...

So, I get a call from my mom at 5:40 this morning. She called to tell me that my dad had a heart attack earlier this morning and that he was in surgery. Ironically enough, he had a bunch of heart tests run on him and I was told on Monday that everything came back okay. They put in a couple of stints more and say that he should be okay. I hope so. I don't want anything to happen to my dad.

Joe is probably having the worst weekend ever, or at least in a long time. We borrowed a tiller yesterday and when he went to use it, the pull cord snapped on it. Now we have to repair that one and rent another one. He went to rent one today, but it was too big for our car. Samuel was up at 5 a.m. He gave Joseph a hair cut and he screamed and cried the entire time. He was helping me give Joseph a bath afterwards and Joseph was throwing a fit, so we both got irritated. He just let to play soccer with a coworker and he left his phone here at our house. Well, I just got the text that soccer is a no go today. Joe will drive all the way there and find that no one is there. Yeah, not such a great start to the weekend for him. I guess he did get off around noon yesterday, but that may be the only high point for him. He has gotten nothing done that he wanted to.

No comments: