Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tagged-crazy Eights

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Michelle, so I am going to try and do this.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went through Joe's clothes to get rid of clothes that were too small or too worn (lots of work clothes)
2. Folded and put away laundry
3. Dropped stuff off at D.I.
4. Took Joseph and Samuel to reading and discovery time at the Monte L. Bean Science Museum
5. Picked Joe up for lunch then dropped him back off
6. Fed, played, and entertained my boys
7. Took some stuff to kid to kid
8. Cooked dinner, put the boys to bed...

8 Favorite TV shows (when we have cable and I have time)
1. The Office
2. Flight of the Conchords
3. Arrested Development
4. HGTV
5. Scrubs
6. 30 Rock sometimes
7. Medium sometimes
8. Food Network

8 Favorite Eats
1. Carrabba's
2. Thai Ruby
3. Cheesecake Factory (banana cream cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake...yum)
4. P.F. Chang's
5. Osaka
6. Good Wood
7. Chile's
8. Bajio

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Selling our house
2. Moving to the East somewhere (hopefully)
3. Samuel and Joseph entertaining each other
4. Joe and I finding where we need to settle our family
5. Joe starting a grad program
6. Getting new, nice clothes that look good on me versus all the hand-me-downs
7. Joseph and Samuel on missions serving as great, obedient, focused, and dedicated missionaries
8. Joseph and Samuel getting sealed in the temple to beautiful daughters of God

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Visiting my mission
2. Visiting Joe's mission
3. Flat tummy, toned arms
4. Write a book
5. Sleep
6. A second car
7. Find some awesome rocks and fossils
8. Own a small house with a lot of land that has mountains or rolling hills and a stream or river running through it...

8 Things I am Thankful For:
1. My boys
2. My extended family
3. The Gospel
4. Friends
5. Health
6. Staying home with my two little boys
7. Seeing my husband smile
8. Rain

8 People I Tag:
1. Becca Harris
2. Lana (if you still read this)
3. Danika
4. Ernest and Lydia
5. Chrissy
6. Edward
7. Brittney
8. Heather Martin

No comments: