Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sick

So. My brother Ziggy was sick a couple of weeks ago. He had the flu. He didn't go to the doctor, but he had a high fever for a few days and a cough. Last week Esteban got sent home sick from EFY. Yesterday, my allergies started acting up. Last night I was a tad warmer than normal (99.8). My nose is all congested, my throat is sore, and I am still warmer than normal (100.0) right now. I took Joseph for a walk today. I took water and we walked to D.I. Daddy gave Joseph his old wallet, so we have been giving Joseph old cards and such to put in there. He has a picture of himself that is his "license."

Daddy gave him $1 and Joseph wanted to buy a toy. I told him yesterday that we would go to D.I. today. Well, a promise is a promise, so off we went for a walk. We got to D.I. and we went straight to the toys. We looked at lots and finally settled on a van that Joseph could put things into. It cost $2. I told him we would need to find a worker and ask if they would take $1 for it. When we got to the front, Joseph went to a worker and asked how much it cost. The worker said, "$2 for that is a rip-off, I will let you have it for 50 cents." Joseph paid him and we walked home. The walk made me feel worse.

I checked Joseph's temp before bed. It was at 99.3. I gave him some Motrin before bed. Samuel seems to be doing okay at this point. Joe is good too. How ironic that on Monday, Amy got sent to the sick tent and was asked if she had been around anyone that was sick. She said no and the next day, I start to get sick. I think I just have a cold.

No comments: