Thursday, June 25, 2009

Forgot to mention

I love being at home with my little boys. They are so much fun. Joseph is such a good kid. It is funny because there are so many things that I know he can do on his own, but he is making up for mommy being away by "reliving" his childhood. He wants me to do so many things for him.

He is starting to sing more. I need to get a video of it, but I need to be sneaky about it. I missed out on Joe dancing for Samuel. He heard me push the record button. Darn. It was hilarious...

I don't know if I mentioned, but Joseph still says "lasterday" for yesterday and "licious" for delicious. He also loves the movie the Incredibles. It is a new favorite and much more appealing than his talking skeleton (A Nightmare Before Christmas) phase. Joseph is really big into playing games right now. He is loving that we play Memory every day. When he plays hide and seek, he tells you where he is going to hide.

Samuel is a chatty baby. He likes to squirm, sit up and drool. He drools so much that I have to change his outfit and bib a million times a day. The other day I thought it would be good if he was only in a diaper and bib. He slept in his swing, drooling the whole time (4 hours) and ended up with a nasty rash under his neck. I am trying everything to get it to look better. He is a generally happy baby with the cutest smile. I love his pudgy little thighs. :)

No comments: