Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just a quick update

It has been a bit since I last posted. Here is a quick summary of events:

1. I don't need radiation treatment again!! Yay for no low iodine diets!!
2. Joseph wanted to get a toy sled for Santa's little boy. He plans on keeping Santa very busy this year. Everywhere we go he talks about Santa is going to bring me this or Santa is going to bring me that.
3. Samuel is drooling a ton and gnawing on his little fingers. I don't know if a tooth is coming in, but it sure seems like it.
4. We played frisbee golf for family home evening last night and we got rained on. It was a lot of fun! :)
5. Keeping the house clean (virtually spotless) every day is hard work.
6. Still no offers on our house.
7. Joe fixed our front door so it no longer is hard to open and close. He is fixing the back door so that it is not hard to open and close.
8. We saw Michelle and Nathan on Friday. It was fun to get pics of all the Rankin grandkids together. We are doing it as a surprise for Grandma Rankin (so if you read the blog, don't let her know about it). It was also fun to see Michelle and Nathan, even if it was only for a few hours. We are sorry that Jeff couldn't come.
9. Joseph fell asleep today at 4:30 p.m. and he is still asleep. I think I am in for a loooooooong night. On a side note, Samuel slept from 7:15 p.m. last night till 5 a.m. Too bad I went to bed late. :P
10. Samuel talks a lot more and loves to babble. He also likes to try and suck on his toes when he can reach them.

That is all for now. I have pics to be posted later.

No comments: