Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring cleaning

Here are my 3 boys. Joe just loved having his picture taken. Joseph was trying to curl up with his dad. Samuel was cuddled up against daddy's chest.

Well, we are getting everything ready to put our house on the market. Alison and Ryan came to help us clean yesterday. Ryan and Joe drove a lot of trash to the dump in Springville. Alison did a really great job in Joseph's room. They helped me get the wood floor room cleared out and clean. It looks awesome. Now we just need to pick up furniture from my mom's to put into the room. Joe tore down the balcony that is off our room and he plans on rebuilding it next weekend. Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day. Today it looks like it might rain or snow. It is overcast outside.

Happy birthday to everyone! Friday was Elena's birthday, yesterday was Dad Rankin's birthday, and today is Ziggy's birthday. I hope Elena liked the books we got her. I meant to call Dad Rankin all day yesterday, but we were so busy cleaning. We will have to call today. I should get to cleaning the kitchen, but I am tired.

I got a job as an independent writing contractor. I work for a company called Orangesoda. They are an online marketing group. Basically, I will write articles on different topics that optimize a search for a company. I won't be able to talk about who I write articles for. Ziggy told me about the job at Orangesoda. It was posted internally, but there are a few of us who were referred to the job by family or friends. I tried working on an article today. It took a bit of time. I will be paid per article I do, and because I am an independent contractor, I will need to withhold my own tax money.

Joseph is learning to play computer games. Right now he is on Noggin games. He is currently playing a Go, Diego, Go game. He catches on pretty fast. Joe's mouse is just a little bit too big for him. He is growing up so fast. He has become a very picky eater. Speaking of eating, Joseph has his first dental appointment on Tuesday morning. I had mine on Friday (yay, no cavities!). He started to cry when I told him he had an appointment. I just hope it isn't painful for him.

Here is Joseph at mommy's work playing a game on Noggin.
Samuel fits into size 2 diapers. Crazy. He is sleeping at least 5 or 6 hours at night. On Thursday night he decided he wanted to eat every 2 hours, so I was up at 1, 3, 5, and then again at 7. Hopefully that doesn't happen too often. He is much more alert and smiley. I still can't capture his cute smile. We have lots of pics where we are trying to catch him smiling. He likes to talk to us.

No comments: