Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snowing again

It is snowing outside. It is hard to think that it is still cold. At least it warmed up for a few days. We have less than a week before we put our house on the market. Alison and Ryan are coming over to help me really clean our house on Saturday!! Thank ya'll so much. I need all the help I can get. Joe has been working till late at night getting things ready. He is so driven. I just hope to sell our house quickly so he can rest till we move. I also hope he can find a job back East.

Yesterday Alison and Ryan took care of Joseph. Alison had fallen asleep on the couch and so when Joseph woke up, he didn't realize that someone was home. He wandered from room to room looking for someone, but he didn't see her because she was covered and asleep. He told that story to daddy and mommy when we got home. Today Esteban is watching him. He woke up before we left this morning.

I have a dental appointment this afternoon. Scary! I hope I don't have issues with my teeth. I don't have a lot of time to fix anything before I stop working. I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and Joseph has a dental appointment on Tuesday. Life sure is busy.

No comments: