Monday, March 23, 2009

Notice

Today I went and talked to my department chair to give notice that I wouldn't be working much longer. It was hard to do, but I am acting on a lot of faith. The department chair, Mark, and I talked for a long time. It was really nice. He gave me some good advice. Now I am waiting to see what they are expecting of me in the next little while. I am hoping to officially done by April 15th. I might still work part time or hourly, but I have yet to see what they will decide to do. Pray that we sell our house quickly! :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I'm so excited for you to get to stay home. I don't know how I could handle being away from Jack every day (although it would be nice for a few hours . . .) Good luck with everything!

Michelle said...

Congrats on taking a big step! We will keep you guys in our prayers.