Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Santa

Joseph remembered tonight that we hadn't written his letter to Santa Claus. We went and found some paper (actually a Christmas card) and started to write the letter. The letter said:

Dear Santa-

I have been a good boy this year. Please get me a treehouse, and a snimming dinosaur, and talking cars. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

your friend-
Joseph

Yeah. He has a lot of toys from Santa, but the treehouse and snimming dinosaur are lacking. I feel kind of bad because the treehouse is what he has been asking for for 5 months and every month, I tell him we need to wait and see if Santa will get it for him. Not that he will be disappointed with his Christmas loot by any means, but he has only asked for 3 things. Now the question is, do I spend another $60 to $90, or do we just wait. Joe says wait. I am trying to decide if that is best. I might have to side with my husband on this. Hmmmm...what to do?

No comments: