Monday, December 22, 2008

At work with Joseph

Joseph came to work with me. It has been fun. He is awfully whiny because he has a runny nose, dry cough, and is tired. The humidifier helped him sleep last night. We will turn it on some more and see how it helps.

It is also snowing a lot. :( I am so not in the mood to drive in the snow. I would prefer to be at home, cleaning and cooking in preparation for Joe's family arrival on Thursday. Joe has been painting and I have been trying to keep up with how fast he is going.

I am tired right now. I wish that I could sleep in, but I don't sleep that well these days. At least it is lots of fun to feel the baby moving around. He kicks a lot and seems to enjoy sticking his elbows, feet and knees out in any direction he can.

Well, we left work and found our car buried in 4 to 5 inches of snow. I am so grateful that we have a garage that we can park our car in. I had to clean off the snow. We don't know where our long scraper and brush are, so I used a hand scraper to get the snow off. It came off easily. We had problems getting out of our space because of how deep the snow had gotten. Joseph enjoyed walking in all the deep snow. I did not enjoy driving in it. It was scary and took me twice as long to get to Joe's work. I am just glad that I didn't slide or crash. It is still snowing outside. We are getting lots and lots of snow. We will have a white Christmas for sure.

I went to the doctor and have gained about 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Yikes! If I am not careful, I will be huge...actually too late for that.

No comments: