Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Waiting

Joseph is in the bath tub at the moment, but he is refusing to get out. On Saturday he played in the tub for over an hour. He loves to "snim" and play with all of his toys. I am trying to convince him that he is ready, but he is disagreeing. So here I sit waiting on my little boy. Of course, Joe is using a drill downstairs, so every so often Joseph yells, "be quiet daddy." I guess he doesn't like huge crowds or noise, because my mom has taken him places and when people are making lots of noise, talking to each other, he will get frustrated and yell, "be quiet!" Mostly I think it stems from him not getting enough nap time, so he is easily irritated.

Thursday is my new ultrasound date, doctor's orders. I am excited and hope that all goes well.

Joe started his English class on Saturday. It looks like he will manage all right, except there are lots of group assignments. He is trying to have the house done by December so we can possibly put it on the market then. I guess time will tell. It is hard for him to work full time and then come home to more work...

Joseph is dang adorable. I love his little voice. He is definitely his own thinker. When we dropped Joe off at school, he saw some girls with purses and no back packs. He stated, "silly girl, you need back pack not purse." Yesterday he saw some people crossing the street with back packs. One girl was larger and he looked at her and said, "she ugly." I was taken aback and said that he needed to be nice. I should have asked why he thought the girl was ugly. Opportunity lost on my part. Other times he just chats about random things. He is cute but it worries me what he picks up on and who is saying it. It makes me wonder how much is what I don't realize that I am stating.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man, he really does have his own voice! What a cutie! You are such a good mom!