Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Friday

Well, we have a new water heater so all is well. It feels so nice to have hot showers again. Joe is really wanting to take a long hot bath, so I need to clean the tub for him.

Tomorrow I am going to take Alison and Ryan to look at reception centers. Most are booked for the the 30th of December. Alison told me they were thinking of having the reception on the 2nd of January. So far every place has that date available. I called a ton today and yesterday to set up times to view. I spoke to Sundance as well. They usually have a $9000 dollar minimum for their space, but are willing to let Alison, if she wants it, have it for $3500 plus $100 for labor and clean up. Considering there is another place that offers you everything but the dress for less, this may not be the way to go. We will see what they want.

Joseph gets to go along with us. He likes to talk and talk. When people ask him how old he is he says, "two" and holds up his 2 pointer fingers. He then tells them his birthday is in October and that when he turns 3 he will take "snimming" classes with mommy. He will also say that when he turns 4 he is going to go to soccer practice and that mommy and daddy are going to watch him play. He likes to wear his cleats that are size 11 (he is barely in a 6.5). He then says that when he is 5 he will go to school.
Right now he takes different books and says that he needs to do his homework, since that is what he sees the kids doing when they get back from school. Tonight we ran into one of Joe's coworkers whose baby is 12 days old. Joseph got so excited to see him and I told him that his baby brother would bet that little. They asked Joseph if he was going to give his little brother a big kiss and he said yes. Then he told them that the baby had to wait till January.

I am doing better in my pregnancy. The nausea is pretty much gone, but with that gone, my appetite has come back in full force. I am always hungry and feel like eating a ton. I like to say that I have gained 30 pounds so far, but that is because I was already 25 pounds overweight for my height. I went to the doctor this week. In 3 weeks I go back for my glucose test. I just hope my levels aren't high, considering that chocolate is high on my cravings list.

No comments: