Saturday, January 16, 2010

V is for velociraptor

At preschool on Wednesday, Joseph and his class learned about the letter V. I was telling him some words that started with V and I told him that velociraptor started with V. He wanted to draw one. I told him that he should draw a circle for the head. He drew it. Then I told him to draw a larger circle for the body. He drew it too. He then drew the 2 legs and feet with the large claws that tell you it is a velociraptor. He drew the arms with claws on his own. He drew the eyes and nostril holes. He wanted me to help him with the teeth. I told him to draw little triangles. He then added the teeth. Joe was impressed because he drew this all on his own with verbal instructions. It looks like a velociraptor. I was impressed as well.

No comments: