Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My little lollipops

Well, my boys are short, skinny and have big heads. Samuel had his 1 year check-up today. He weighed 20.04 pounds (12th percentile) and is 29.25 inches long (34th percentile). His head is in the 98th percentile for size. We get to go back at 15 months to see if he is gaining any weight. The doctor isn't too concerned because he thinks genetically that my boys might be more like me. I hope that he is wrong and that they will have daddy's height in the future...or at least close to it. They checked Joseph's height and weight as well. The doctor wanted to see if he would grow more between now and his last birthday. He was 38.5 inches tall (8th percentile) and weighed 33.5 pounds (20th percentile). The doctor isn't too concerned but wants me to give them more fatty foods like whole milk yogurt, carnation instant breakfast in their milk, peanut butter, avocados, and chips (sparingly).

No comments: