Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy day and other bits of our life

Yesterday we were out of the house most of the day. Joe hasn't been feeling well, but he needed to work from home. To allow him to do so without our little boys distracting daddy because they love to play with him, we went to do stuff all day. Before we went to lunch we went to DI. I am trying to find some chairs for our table. It is not serious looking, but more trying to find a style that I like.
What we did find was a dinosaur that Joseph has been wanting for ages. He didn't have this one and it was not a bad price, so I decided to get it for him. He was very excited (as you can tell from the picture). He asked me to take a picture of it. We then went home and I cooked us some lunch.
I didn't realize that Samuel was so tired. We were at DI looking at children's books and I noticed that Samuel's heading was bobbing back and forth. He was falling asleep in the cart sitting up. I decided to lay him down inside the cart. As you can tell, he didn't wake up. He has had a cough and is so congested...poor cute baby boy.
After lunch we went to the Paleontology Museum at BYU. I let Samuel crawl around. When we got there, there were a lot of kids that were running around and screaming and chasing each other. I was disappointed that the mothers didn't even try to stop them. Here are my boys next to a triceratops skull. This museum is a little smaller but it has a lot to offer.
Samuel and Joseph under a sauropod (don't remember which one). Samuel enjoyed crawling around and exploring the museum. He is still afraid to try and walk. Maybe soon?
My boys with an apatosaurus pelvis bone. Samuel loved that he could touch so much. After we left here, we went to the Museum of Art at BYU. They had some cool exhibits, but people aren't allowed to take pictures. Samuel fell asleep while we were walking around. We dropped by the BYU bookstore to see if we could find a coloring book with dinosaurs...no such luck. We finally came home around 4 in the afternoon. It was a fun and busy day. Our FHE was fun as well. Grandpa Nunez was with us because his family was out and about. We played memory and Joseph won. :)

No comments: