Saturday, January 16, 2010

35th wedding anniversary celebration

My parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. Crazy. They have been through a lot of things together and have made it this far. I am so proud of them. It has been a rough go, but there have been plenty of good times too. They have learned to work together (for the most part). I didn't get a good picture of them together. It was a country western theme even though they wanted to dance more salsa and meringue. Here is our little family.

I am dressed in a western outfit. There was plenty of bbq brisket and stuff to eat.
Cowboy Joseph. He was so excited to wear cowboy boots (little Justin ropers).

Country grandma with Samuel. He didn't have boots or a western outfit (I later saw some at Gymboree). Joseph wanted to dance with Kayla and mommy. There were some other little girls there and he tried to dance with them, but they ran away from him. One of the parents yelled at Joseph and told him to stop chasing one of their kids. He is little and still learning boundaries, so I was disappointed to learn that they had done that (I was home putting Samuel to bed and Alison and Ryan were there with him).

No comments: