Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just so I remember

Samuel had his first taste of homecooked food tonight. I used my food grinder to grind carrots, roast and rice. He like it. He crawls everywhere and is close to being brave enough to walk. At the moment, you can see him trying to figure out ways to walk around. If you hold out your arms to him, he reaches then pulls back and looks for a minute and tries to get closer and then reaches again. He is so dang cute and loves to laugh. Also, yesterday he picked up a teething cookie on his own and gnawed on it. It is hard to get him to eat food or drink from a bottle or sippy cup because he refuses to hold it on his own.

Joseph is fun as well. Today he played with moon sand for a long time. Every night we go through this routine for bed and have the following conversation:

Mommy: "Joseph, try and pee before bed."
Joseph: "I don't need to go to the bathroom."
Mommy: "Just try. If I am right then you will go to the bathroom, if I am wrong, you won't."
Joseph goes to the toilet and then pees. He starts to laugh and smile and say:
Joseph: "You were right and I was wrong."

Sometimes he adds a "silly me." He is fun and learning his alphabet. He can count to 12 on his own and knows how to right his name.

No comments: