Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going private

For those of ya'll that read our blog, we are going to go private. If you want access to our blog, please send me your email address and let me know. It can be in the comment section or send me an email. Thanks! :)

Just a quick Joseph conversation from last night:

Mommy: "Why am I so lucky to have you and Samuel?"
Joseph: "Because Jesus sent us to you."
Mommy: "Yes he did send ya'll to us."
Joseph: "We need to be ready to meet Jesus."
Mommy: "Where did you learn that?"
Joseph: "In sunbeams."
Mommy: "How do you get ready to meet Jesus?"
Joseph: "Get a suitcase or something."

5 comments:

Alison Russell said...

I read your blog... lostreverie33@gmail.com :)

Brittney said...

Count me in. :) brittneymisiego@yahoo.com

Becca said...

Include me pretty please :) rebeccaoharris@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Jeff and I would both like to be invited. Do you have our emails? I'd rather not leave them on here.

Laney said...

I'd like an invite - laneylou2008@yahoo.com