Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update

Well, my grandmother was taken off life support last Sunday. She passed away last night. I am happy that she is finally at peace and can rest with her Lord. Today I went to the funeral home and dressed her in white with my mom and two sisters from the ward. My grandmother looked so beautiful.

Joseph and Samuel were able to meet their great grandma. They moved her out of ICU. Joseph looked at her and said, "she is dying." I explained to him that she would be going to meet God and when she does she will be alive again. Yesterday we went to visit her. He said, "she needs to go to God so she can be alive again." He then proceeded to explain that she would go to God in the bed (he called it a car) she was in because it had wheels. He said that the doctor would push her there. Tonight my Tia Sylvia's mom came to visit and offer her condolences. Joseph went up to her and touched her leg. He then ran over to me and said, "She is alive again!" I think he thought she was his great grandmother.

I am in charge of planning what is happening at the viewing and also the funeral program. I had better get to work.

No comments: