Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Short post

Last night I went into the room to lay with Joseph for a bit to help him fall asleep. He kept looking at me, so I finally asked, "What are you thinking about little guy?" He said, "I am looking at you." I asked him, "why?" He said, "I just love you." It made me smile and almost cry. He is such a sweet boy.

He was sick last year about this time. On May 2nd of last year I had taken him to the hospital for his super high fever. Soon after, he got a stomach bug. I put trash bags on the floor with sheets for him to sleep on because he was vomiting. It was next to our bathroom. Last night he wanted me to sleep in his room. I told him there was not enough room on the bed. He then told me we could lay blankets on the floor to make a bed like we did when he was sick. He still remembered it and it has almost been a year. That kid has a great memory.

No comments: