Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Freecycling is awesome!

Can I tell you how much I love Freecycle! It is a free group that you can join. People list things that they have to offer and give it for free to other people. I have some things I plan on listing in the next little while, I just want to list as much as possible all at once. Some of the things that I have gotten are:

A baby travel swing (it looks so nice)
A baby playmat (it is cute)
A baby bouncer chair
Some boy's clothes and shoes

It is fun to see what people are giving away. I have a whole list of things to offer: speaker stands, picture albums, clothes (mine and Joe's), and so forth. I already freecycled some clothes that I decided I didn't want for Joseph. The woman who gave me the swing and playmat also gave me some sleeper blankets, some new pacifiers (still in the packages), a couple of books on breastfeeding and eating well in pregnancy, and some breastfeeding material (new in package). It makes me happy to get free stuff!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am a member of freecycle here, although I haven't given or gotten anything yet. My cousin talked me into joining. When she lived in Iowa, she got a free piano!!!! And the piano looks way nice in her home. Freecycle is such a great idea! I'm glad you have been able to get some nice things! :)