Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cat naps

Joseph fell asleep last night before dinner at about 7 p.m. I was afraid that he would wake up and think it was time to play. He did wake up last night at 2 a.m. He wanted his toy trucks that he received for his birthday. I put them on the bed with him. I was trying to help him fall back asleep, but his little tummy was hungry and he was thirsty. I took him downstairs and he ate a little bit and drank some apple juice. We went back upstairs. He was asleep again by 2:30 a.m.

I am just grateful he fell asleep again. After I got out of the shower this morning, I started to sneeze lots. I hear a little voice yelling, "Bless you mommy!" Like I said, I sneezed a lot and he kept saying it. It was so sweet. He was in a great mood. I think the almost 12 hours of sleep helped him. When I exited the bathroom to our bedroom, Joseph was next to his daddy. I gave him a hug and kiss. He then said, "It's cold. I lay down next to daddy. Daddy's warm." He cuddled up next to Joe. I wish I had had my camera. I love the men (both big and small) that are in my life!

No comments: