Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My mini Jeff Corwin

Can you name this animal? As I have stated before, Joseph loves animals. He can tell you the name of this and many other animals. Yesterday, when I got home, he was watching a show on Animal Planet. It had crocodiles and camels and other animals from the Saharan desert. The host had caught a baby crocodile and it started to make noises. Joseph saw the crocodile and said, "I want to hold it." I explained that it was on t.v. He said that he "wanted to go in there (into the t.v.)" I smiled. This morning, he "caught a frog" in our bedroom. He came and showed it to me. He then put it back so it could eat nuts. When I told him that frogs like to eat bugs, he said,"No. Frogs eat nuts." He then went to catch the frog. It was funny to watch him dive onto the floor, clasping his little hands, and yelling, "got it!" He then showed us the frog again and put it back where he found it. His imagination is developing everyday.

No comments: