Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not much to say

I haven't posted in over a week because I really don't have much to say. Joseph is still cute as ever. Joe is as busy as ever. I am looking forward to another weekend. We did find out our swamp cooler works. When it first starts up, it smells like wet dog and we need to replace the filters so it won't smell so horrible. It is nice to be cold instead of hot at night. We are trying to decide how long we will stay in our current home. I hope to sell it after 1 year. We would have to pay long term capital gains tax, but then we would have a little more financial freedom to move elsewhere.

I did find that Joseph tore a 3-d pop-up book of Peter and the Wolf that Grandma Rankin had given him. I had put it out of his reach, but my brother knows he enjoys books, so when he asked for it, he had no idea that Joseph would tear it to shreds. He had left Joseph in his room for just a few minutes alone. Last night Joseph was in trouble for tearing his book. He told his dad he was in trouble. He had to go to bed without reading any books. Joseph has also figured out how to remove the plug covers in the rooms. I just need to be sure to find new ones.

A couple of nights ago, Joseph did read Click, Clack, Moo...Cows That Type to me and his dad. He did a fairly good job. Joe and I enjoyed hearing him read parts of the story. He enjoyed all the attention for reading it. He likes to have Daddy and Mommy in the room with him when he is going to bed.

No comments: