Friday, July 11, 2008

Joe and Joseph

I found this picture attached to an old email. One minute your little one is small like Joseph in this picture and the next they are running around, talking, etc. My little boy is so special. I love and adore him. I also look forward to meeting his cousins. Look at how cute he is!!! :) When I get home today I need to give him lots of hugs and kisses.

Joe also adores and loves his little boy. He loves it when Joseph gives him "big hug" and kisses on his nose. Joe likes to chase Joseph around and Joseph loves it too. Joseph loves to point out that "daddy tall and mommy small." I already mentioned that he says that he is getting big like daddy. Joe is a great father.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwww...that pictures is SO cute! I can't wait to have one of Jeff & Nathan just like it!!