Monday, May 24, 2010

A nice walk and snow today


This is a picture from this morning. It snowed maybe an inch today. Since I have lived here, I have not seen snow this late in the spring. Joseph enjoyed it, as did Samuel.


Joseph climbing a rock in Rock Canyon.


Here I am trying to get Samuel to throw a rock into a stream. He liked the walk.


Samuel hanging out in his carrier. He chatted on the way down as I carried him. Joseph carried him up.


A picture of mommy, daddy, and Samuel courtesy of Joseph. I think he struggled a bit. ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how BLONDE Samuel's hair is! Wow! That is a nice carrier! We rented one kind of like that when we went to Yellowstone and loved it. Eventually we may get one - maybe we can find one in Europe. Looks like a fun outing!