Thursday, March 4, 2010

Substituting and more

This past week I have substituted at Walden and am so very grateful that I don't work there full time anymore. It is fun, but so exhausting. Yesterday Joseph called me and was almost in tears because he missed me. Samuel woke up this morning and just wanted me to hold him. At least next week, I am back to only teaching for a couple of hours a day, four days a week. Of course, I guess next week I am teaching health and have to prep and grade stuff. Yeesh. :P

They also want me to fill in for their counselor when she goes on maternity leave in April. I will see what it entails, but I can't guarantee anything because I miss my boys too much as it is. If I can bring them with me, that is another story.

Joseph and Samuel had their iron levels tested this week. They are both good. Joseph has grown about an inch in the past couple of months. Samuel has gained over 1 pound in the past month. Joseph complimented the lady that pricked his finger. He said, "That was really good. You did a great job." Today at school he was talking to any of the junior high and high school students that would listen to him. He made a lot of friends today. Only one more day this week and then I will have a less intense couple of weeks ahead of me. :)

No comments: