Saturday, March 20, 2010

Productivity

Yesterday was a very productive day. I cleaned the living room, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned and vacuumed the bedrooms, gave the boys baths, washed clothes, folded clothes, sorted through clothes that we are going to donate and estimated their values. Overall, I felt really good about what I accomplished. The boys and I even played in their room and I tried to teach Joseph how to 2-step.

Poor Joseph is sick with a cough and fever right now. He woke himself up last night with his coughing. It woke me up and I got out of bed to give him water. I went to bed way to late last night because I played games with my brothers Ziggy and Esteban. At least I feel like we can do stuff today because everything is in order for the moment.

Samuel ventured to walk on his own with me there in front of him. He scared himself a little, but slowly, he is building up courage again. He is starting to let go of things and try and walk short distances. It never ceases to amaze me how fast babies seem to grow up. Samuel is learning to communicate. He and his brother laugh and play together, but they also fight over the same toys. They are so much fun. My heart is so full of joy to have them. They are my little blessings from heaven!

No comments: