Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pictures of the past couple of weeks


Samuel likes to pull everything out of this drawer. I pick it up at least a few times a day.


My boys in their cozy coupe. They often get in fights over who gets to be inside, but sometimes they decide to share. Samuel likes to climb in and out of it. He stands on the seat and opens and closes the door.

The other night, it got really quiet in the toy room. Joseph was in bed and I couldn't hear Samuel anymore. I went to check on him and found him covered in chalk dust. I guess Joseph didn't put it out of his reach.

We went to the park for about half an hour before we went to pick Joe up from work. Samuel had fun going on the slides and I was able to get Joseph to try the slides by himself. Samuel tried to climb up the slide and started getting irritated when he couldn't get anywhere. He also enjoyed crawling in the mulch and on the grass. Joseph ran up the hill that is next to the equipment a number of times.

Last but not least, Joe went with us to the Paleontology Museum at BYU. Joseph took lots of pictures, which I will post later. Samuel enjoyed crawling around the exhibits and daddy and mommy had fun being with our boys.

No comments: