Friday, February 12, 2010

Weaned


Well, Samuel really never took a bottle and is loving his sippy cup. It has been a week since he has had any milk from me and he is finally adjusting to it. He does nuzzle up on occasion and a few mornings this past week he threw tantrums because he didn't want his sippy, but overall, the transition has been easy enough. I am still very tender. This morning at preschool, a little boy ran over to us to give me a hug and I wasn't anticipating it. When he crashed into my chest I little out a little yelp.

As for eating food, Samuel LOVES to eat what we eat. We have a Happy Baby food grinder, so it is easy to give him food and much cheaper than buying baby food. He has also started to sign more and all done. He thinks it is funny to have me show him the signs. All done is still a little shaky for him, he would rather hit the spoonful of food out of my hand. He eats as much if not more than his big brother. Some of his favorite foods:

Spaghetti
Cheese
Chocolate milk
Bread
Bananas
Food

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I especially love #6: "food" ;)