Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things I love

I love when Joe plays with his boys. They love having him around. Joseph loves to sit in his daddy's lap and have daddy show him things on the computer. Samuel loves to be within reach of all of daddy's electronic equipment.

There are certain things that I don't want to forget. Every night I rock Samuel till he is almost asleep and then I place him in his crib. If I stop rocking him, he tries to rock himself. When he doesn't want to walk to someone, he takes a step and then turns around to get back to me. I started this post yesterday. Tonight Joe and I were having Samuel walk back and forth between us. He started walking to daddy and then turned around and walked back to me. I love it when he sees me after I get back from teaching Spanish class. He gets so excited and can't stop whimpering to pick him up. He loves to sit in my lap, especially if he is super tired. We have a lot of wooden puzzles and Samuel loves to make them fall all over the place. There are certain pieces that he always gets first. There is a letter "i" with an ice cream cone on it. He crawls around with it everywhere and we usually have to look for it. Right now, the caterpillar piece ot one of our puzzles is missing because he crawled with it somewhere. He also likes the peg puzzle because he can hit two pieces together. I love my little Samuel.

Also, when I ask what vegetable we should cook for dinner, Joseph normally says carrots. His reasoning, "I don't have eagle eyes anymore. I can only see my family and my toys." He is a very helpful little boy and likes to learn how to cook different things. One other thing he especially enjoys is to wash dishes. Of course, his version of washing dishes is running the water and pouring cups of water onto things. Joseph is getting lots better at cleaning up things. The picture is of Joseph and Samuel playing with all the puzzles. They were laughing and laughing so I had to get a picture. I love to see my boys playing together. I love my big boy Joseph.

No comments: