Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things I miss about Utah...

Other than the obvious family and friends and coworkers that we miss, here are a couple of random things I miss:

-Flaming Hot Cheetos with Lime (I can't find them anywhere out here)
-Stephen's Gourmet Hot Chocolate (Irish Creme, Hazelnut, Raspberry, Mint Chocolate, the list goes on).  I have looked at a few stores and apparently it should be sold around here, so I will keep hunting for it
-Our house
-the Utah Clean Air Act which forbids smoking within 25 feet from buildings
-KSL classifieds.  They just don't have a good equivalent here and Craigslist is not nearly as nice
-Cheaper rent

I will probably remember more later, but these are a few things that I could think of.

6 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

:) I had a similar list going which made it easier to move back. I never saw Stephens' anywhere and couldn't find Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears. I had my sister send them to me. So many other things to love about PA though too that UT couldn't provide for us.

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

I almost mentioned chocolate covered cinnamon bears but didn't because I really haven't looked for them.

Alison Russell said...

Supposedly the cannery hot chocolate is Stephens' hot chocolate (which my mom has), but they don't have the cool flavors. :(

But now you get birch beer and hamloaf and shew-fly pie!

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

I don't like birch beer or shew-fly pie, but hamloaf is good. I guess there had to be some trade-offs.

Michelle said...

You might as well move here!

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

If you and Jeff could help Joe get a job there, we would move there in a heart beat. :)