Friday, July 30, 2010

Blessed...

Heavenly Father has really blessed us lately. In so many small ways, I have seen His hand in our lives. Joe and I were worried about him quitting and not having a job lined up. I was amazed that Joe's company valued him enough to meet most of his requirements for them. Now he has better pay and we can breathe a little easier. We got our earnest money back on the house we decided not to buy because we thought Joe would not have his job. These are just some of the obvious blessings that I have seen. This does not include our health, our beautiful little boys, a place to live, food to eat. I am so grateful to know of His plan for us. Now as we proceed, I hope that we are able to find a great place to live with good schools because Joseph is almost to the point of beginning elementary school. I know that He will continue to help us and guide us.

No comments: