Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last week


Last week I took the kids to the Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It was a fun outing. We ate outside and barely missed getting rained on. I was surprised because Joseph normally doesn't like to get wet. Earlier he had me roll up his shorts, but by the end of the day, he was splashing around and didn't care that he got wet.


Joe had fun getting Samuel ready for bed, as you can tell from the pictures. Samuel would try and suck in his gut to pull the pants down.


Last week we hung out with our friend Brittney and her kids. Joseph and Bryan sword fought. It is fun to watch Joseph play with other kids.


We went and played in the water, or at least I tried to have my boys play in the water. Samuel's shorts are obviously too big, but he enjoyed splashing on the edges of water. Joseph had fun running around throwing balls at other kids. He didn't get in the water at all.

Samuel not knowing how to interact with Ariana. He is a funny kid. He can be mellow at times but tempermental at others.

2 comments:

Vatonurse said...

I love the pics, they are great. Samuel is getting big, hope we can meet them soon.

Brittney said...

Cute little pics! I hope Joe gets better quickly and you guys all stay healthy!