Monday, June 14, 2010

Cuties

Joseph (rubbing his eyes with his fists): "If you rub your eyes like this, it takes the sleep away."
Joseph: "Daddy said just a minute so it will be a little bit of time. When you say just a minute (to mommy), it takes a long time."
Joseph: "When I was a kid..." He uses this one often. It makes me smile because he still is a kid, and a young one at that.

Samuel (while waiting for food): "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."
Samuel (when he sees his cookie, pursing his little lips): "Oooooh."
Samuel likes to help me put lotion on my legs. If he sees me squirting lotion on my hands or arms, he comes over to my legs to rub the lotion in. He thinks it is fun. Also, he has started to stomp in place and thinks it is funny if anyone else mimics his actions.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My favorite is Joseph telling you that when you say "just a minute" it is a long time! Kids are funny!

Celia said...

Haha. Joseph is SO wise. He is such an observant kid!