Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Murphy's law

So, I went to dry some clothes that I washed last night to dry again this morning. I thought that the clothes didn't feel warm, but when I walked in, it was on cool down. I tried again and to no avail. Alas, I realized that our dryer died. Go figure. It is part of what is staying with the house when we sell and I still have more clothes to wash. I am looking at getting a new dryer.

On a better note, for FHE last night, we went to the library for a magic show. At least Joseph enjoyed the magic show. :) I need to run so I can color with Joseph. He finally picked up hsi toys in his room (I have only asked him to do it like 10 times today). :P

3 comments:

Alison Russell said...

It may be just the heating element that's gone bad, it might be worth checking out how much that part costs and how to fix it on your own. I think Lowe's/HomeDepot has a fix it on your own instructions.
I used it to make sure I attatched our new power cord to our dryer when we got it, and to figure out why our dryer won't count down. Although I found out it's not worth fixing that part, and just using a timer instead.

Alison Russell said...

By the way, you're welcome to come and do laundry at our house. We can get you a key even and you can do it during the day when we're not home.

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

I might take you up on that offer. :)