Monday, September 14, 2009

Joovy caboose

Having 2 kids is a lot of fun. One thing that gets hard is when I am pushing Samuel in a stroller and Joseph is tired and he wants to be carried. I concluded that I needed a good way to get both of them around without buying a large double stroller. I did a little research and decided that I wanted a Joovy Caboose. It is a sit and stand stroller. Well, last week my mom took me to SLC and we bought one from someone that sold it on KSL.

It is an awesome stroller. It rides smoothly and Joseph loves to sit in the back while I push Samuel. It is a tad heavy, but I didn't want to shell out almost $300 for an Ultralight Joovy Caboose. I got mine for $60 and it came with a drink holder. It is red and black, so it matches our car (not that it would have mattered to me in the first place). Now we need a booster seat for Joseph and we can sell our Graco Snugride with the 2 bases and the Snap-n-Go stroller. I am leaning towards the Recaro Booster Seat. It is relatively inexpensive, about $100, and has good reviews. Samuel will then graduate to Joseph's Britax Marathon. He is getting to heavy for the Snugride.

No comments: